Re: [DMCForum] Center vent actuator arm broken

Re: [DMCForum] Center vent actuator arm broken

Uh oh. That's not the part I'm looking at, then.

This is a little round plastic thing. Smaller in diameter than the metal
ones, but thicker. It's got a plastic arm with a metal end piece that sticks
out the bottom, which controls the center vents.

I can't find it on their web site and don't know what the thing is called.

-Ryan