[DMCForum] Center vent actuator arm broken

[DMCForum] Center vent actuator arm broken

Help!

The plastic actuator arm for my center vents has broken. The vents
stopped working several months ago; I discovered the broken arm and
superglued it back together. This held until yesterday. A second round
of superglue didn't take, so I pulled the dash out tonight and removed
the actuator.

The arm must have broken into a few pieces as there is no way to fit
it back onto the actuator - there are chunks of plastic gone. Thus, I
am SOL. I also see that this part is apparently unavailable from DMCH,
as - if I'm looking at the right thing - the price is $0.00.

http://delorean.com/dmcstore/ViewDir.asp?PageID=81&PageCat=7%2DHeating%2C+Ventilation+and+A%2FC
2 	109128 	ACTUATOR 	1  	$0.00

What do I do now?! I'll be calling DMCH in the morning but can someone
advise me on the availability of this part in the meantime?

-Ryan