[DMCForum] Re: Hmm....

Which is why I was asking about other Volvo engine blocks. Like I
said, I'm aware of the the issues with doing this kind of work to a
PRV, I was wondering if there might be a substitute Volvo V6 available
that would handle more pressure. As I also said, I know the topic's
been researched thoroughly, so I don't expect to hear any results from
this idea, but I'm wondering what people found.