[DMCForum] delorean documentry

hi-ya,
      is anybody interested in attending the meeting on Sunday for the
delorean documentry, if so could they let me know so i can get some
idea of numbers,the reason I ask, I'm getting the general feeling that
no-one is interested,  if this is the case then I will pospone or
cancel it. I don't mind travelling up but not to sit in a pub on my
jack jones. If anyone is remotely interested then I can be contacted
via e-mail :- harrymonk448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or by phone :- 07710566035.
regards Jason.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SktRrD/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM