Re: [DMCForum] Re: Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

Sorry i didnt mean it to be that way, it wasn't meant to be a personal
attack on Marc at all. It was meant to be like they Banned Marc for
being bad and i was good for coming back. I only came back to read the
VideoBob story about DCS.

Anyway i apologize to the forum if it was taken the wrong way and Marc
Levy.

I am leaving the forum again after my posts come through.

Mark V

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM