Re: [DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

Re: [DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

DISCLAIMER: If you find this post ridiculous and melodramatic, feel free
to laugh at me, because I agree with you. =)

Here's a quick summary of the latest chapter in the Marc Level vs. DMC
Forum story (based on the quoted email from Ryan below):

He disagreed with convention and spoke out against it, at which point he
was silenced by those in power in hopes of keeping the issue out of the
public spotlight.

The funny part is how the preceding paragraph still applies if you
substitute Moses, Martin Luther, Galileo, Gandhi, and even MLK for Marc.
  Granted, Marc is actually nowhere near the level of those mentioned,
but the principles are the same.

Take that however you want, it's just my (twenty seven dollars and) two
cents.

Regards,
Jon Heese

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM