[DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

[DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

All:  I am forwarding this message on behalf of Marc Levy due to the fact
that he can no longer post here without moderation (see message below for
details on why).  I personally do not follow the forums closely and the
facts, topics, and views in the following message are Marc's and not my own.

<Snip ---  FROM MARC --- Snip>