Re: [DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

Re: [DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

Over the years I've come to know Marc as a very intelligent guy who has researched his beliefs and acts the way he wants to despite what society says is "normal".  Marc has seemed very open and honest with all of us, good or bad.
  I thought this was an un-moderated forum where people can be who they want to be.  Marc hasn't changed for anyone, nor should he.  I'm sure he doesn't expect others to change either.
  This is just a stupid little forum that we all log into every day, or every few days, to see whats happening and to keep in touch with each other.  Its just a forum!

  I think its ridiculous that Marc is banned, or anyone else for that matter.  The knowledge, humor and wit that Marc has brought to this forum is more than most of us combined.  I'm sorry to see that the "moderators" thought they needed to control what I, and the rest of you guys, read.  The DML was created to share Delorean help and is moderated appropriately (sometimes.)  The DMCForum was a place for us to talk Delorean, or anything else for that matter.  un-moderated.  But it seems Ryan and Greg want to control what we read here.  Our country tries to control us enough, i don't need it in an un-moderated forum too.

see ya,
  erik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM