Re: [DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

>  > And if at any point in the future someone considers
>  > moving to any forum run by Ryan, they know who they
>  > are dealing with.

Below are the private discussions that took place between myself and
Marc after his little on-list tirade - So you "know who (you) are
dealing with":

From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jul 14, 2006 12:49 PM

Marc Levy,

For your inability to control yourself, your membership on the
DMCForum has been restricted. Your messages must now be approved by
one of the four moderators before they will be sent to the rest of the
list.

Abuse of this privilege by issuing repeated obnoxious, rude, or
otherwise inflammatory posts, or unusually large quantities of posts
requiring us to further waste our time with you, will result in the
complete suspension of your posting privileges for a period of time.

On a more personal level: Marc, you are paranoid, delusional, and
antagonistic. You take every opportunity to harass people when you
perceive any injustice against you. When an injustice isn't there, you
dig and dig until you "find" one. We are, quite frankly, sick and
tired of your continued bitching and moaning and poking and prodding.
I suggest you find yourself a good, conservative psychotherapist who
can help you learn to perceive the world more appropriately.

Oh, and I'd still like to buy you a beer, if we ever meet in person. I
promise I won't lace it with anti-psychotics (unless you ask nicely).

-Ryan