[DMCForum] DeLorean owners / Enthusiasts in the Raleigh, NC area

[DMCForum] DeLorean owners / Enthusiasts in the Raleigh, NC area

Just an FYI to anyone that is interested.  I will be entering my
DeLorean in a local car show in Apex, NC (South-East of Raleigh) this
upcoming Saturday (July 22nd).  I would absolutely LOVE to see another
DeLorean or 2 entered.  Also for any lurkers on the list that want a
personal tour of a DeLorean, swing by and say, "hello" and let me know
that you say my posting on the mailing list.

The show is being held in the parking lot of "New Horizon Fellowship"
church at 820 E Williams St. Apex, NC 27502.  Registration is from 8:30
- 12:00 and the awards are being given out at 3:00 (there are awards for
the top 50 places I believe).

If you have a DeLorean and want to enter, let me know and I will try to
get them to leave some room near mine so that any DeLoreans are together
(mcb at babbtechnology dot com) - I am planning on getting there right
at 8:30 to have maximum time for detailing, etc.

Hope to see you there!

Michael Babb
VIN 3472