From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kevin Abato
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:15 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

All:  I am forwarding this message on behalf of Marc Levy due to the fact
that he can no longer post here without moderation (see message below for
details on why).  I personally do not follow the forums closely and the
facts, topics, and views in the following message are Marc's and not my own.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM