RE: [DMCForum] Number of DMC Forums.

I actually already have a server capable of holding several PHBB forums, the
same one I run
http://www.bttfstuff.com off of.
If anyone really wants me too I can have that sucker up in seconds.
I have about 20GB storage and can handle 25 domains.
I am already using up a small portion of that, but I don't mind
donating it to the community if they want it.
A forum is nice because you can include photos and links
a lot easier than email.
If anyone is interested they know how to find me.
- Videobob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM