[DMCForum] Turn signals glowing back of car dim

[DMCForum] Turn signals glowing back of car dim

I have a daily drive for 6 years and this evening I turned the key and
noticed the turn signals were glowing green both of them. So I stated
driving home and tried to use the turn signals and they were slow / fast
and then didn't work at all. It didn't feel right so I pulled over and
the back of the car lights were very dim and the red side maker on the
right was out. I turned on the car off looked in the fuse box and it
looked ok and tuned it on again on only had the right yellow turn signal
glowing. I tried and hazard lights and only the fronts were working.

So I have a short but where do I start? Does this sound like a relay or
switch. And I do have the after market tail light boards.

Jim
starbuck@xxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM