From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Abato
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:14 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] DCS 2006 Pictorial

Thanks Oliver!

I apologize for not having all of the shots done yet. It does take a
considerable amount of time to process all of the camera raw images, color
correct, crop, etc and then convert to JPEG. I hope to have the rest done
shortly.

As for the shot with Bill and Proto-one.....I was so happy with that shot
and upon showing it to other photographer friends they just didn't get it
(at first). After telling the story of who Bill is and what the car was,
they COMPLETELY understood and appreciated the shot for what it was. You
really can see a lot of emotion/thought in his face in that shot.

Anyway... I again apologize, but work has been crazy and I hope to get to
finishing these up soon. I also have 2,500 shots from a wedding to process
from end of May..so don't feel like DMC photos are the only ones not getting
done!!! But you actually are getting special treatment and being finished
before the wedding shots. LOL

Time to quit my IT job and go into photography full time? We'll see.......

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680

_____