[DMCForum] Re: Anyone know of a site showing how to seperate the body fr

[DMCForum] Re: Anyone know of a site showing how to seperate the body from th...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ROBLAMROCK@... wrote:

Found the original link someone had sent me.
I thought some might be interested in it, so here you are...

http://www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk/Seperation.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM