From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Scott
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 1:47 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] digital dashboards

I have been searching on here and it seems this was mentioned a couple
times but never really discussed as far as I found.
I saw someone was talking with Dakota about it a long time ago, does
anyone know if the project ever get off the ground?
I am really curious to see how they turned out if so..
I am interested in a digital dash myself.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM