RE: [DMCForum] Radio Basics?

>>  Also, can I just use kickers (ala DMC Garden Grove) in place of the
>>  dash speakers?
>
>Absolutely, in fact I'd recommend it.

Ah, now I understand what Gary was referring to.  When I read "kicker" I
thought he was referring to the Kicker brand.  Gary, if you use those
kickers pieces your car won't be screen accurate. ;)

No disrespect intended towards DMCGG but I saw these at DCS.  Kick panel
pieces like this are so very easy to make if you can work with resin.

>I suggest you don't bother with the rear speakers. You won't find a
>decent oblong speaker no matter how much money you spend, and I've
>heard they're a pain to get to

He probably won't be using those anyway since it is a conversion car.  What
would be really neat would be to hide some really nice outdoor speakers on
the outside of the car if you intend to play theme music.  Some people have
done similar things as you know.

Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM