[DMCForum] Questions about a DeLorean shifter knob

[DMCForum] Questions about a DeLorean shifter knob

Greetings DMC Forum,

Now i am designing my own custom Shifter Knob, and i am lost about the
measurements on it. 8mm x 1.25, where can i get something with a thread
like that? How tall is the part where the shifter screws on? Has anyone
taken any measurements on that? I plan to wire up a starter switch
inside the shifter, so clearance maybe an issue. Any other information
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
Cory C