[DMCForum] Re: Optima Batteries?

I didnt have that problem with my old car, but I also had 3 of them
in my car and most were special ordered brand new straight from the
factory. That is odd, first time I ever heard a complaint about
optimas.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jack@...> wrote:

> Same here Dave.  I have used them in the past and gave up with
them as every season I was returning them.  Now I just grab a x-mart
brand.

<DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: 6/24/2006 1:12 AM
> Subject: [DMCForum] Optima Batteries?
>
> Hi All,
>
> I know a lot of us use Optima batteries in our cars, but I'm on my
third
> one in two years.
>
> The guy at the parts counter at Advance told me he gets a lot of
them
> back that are only a year to a year and a half old. Have others
> experienced the same issues with these batteries?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Dave Stragand
>
> VIN #05927

> --