Re: [DMCForum] Re: Jordan's car...

Several people from the Irish group were aware the day
it happened.

While the name escapes me, I called the contact number
on the sheet, and spoke to the guy who took me to the
store a few days prior to get the saw. (when the hood
latch broke).  Also I spoke to some other folks about
sourcing another window for the trip back, but Dublin
proved to be too far of a drive.

Anyway,

On the last day we decided at the last minute not to
go with the german group and do our own thing.  A few
of us took one of those cab tours through the city.
It was during this time, in broad daylight, with the
car parked at the hotel someone broke into it.

As if it wasnt bad enough that they smashed the window
to take my stuff, for some odd reason, they put a nice
dent in the opposite side door.

I have the police case number and contact information
if you wish it.  I would send that privately however.

Later it was found by a member of my group that a side
gate into the lot was left unlocked.  That pissed me
off the most.

jordan

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM