From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 6/24/2006 1:12 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Optima Batteries?

Hi All,

I know a lot of us use Optima batteries in our cars, but I'm on my third
one in two years.

The guy at the parts counter at Advance told me he gets a lot of them
back that are only a year to a year and a half old. Have others
experienced the same issues with these batteries?

Thanks,

-Dave Stragand

VIN #05927

--