RE: [DMCForum] Game for DCS 2008

I agree.  Personally, I believe the "DMC Players" improv. group should have been done during the car show, instead of making everyone watch it.  I know for the people in my area, we couldn't even hear them speak.  Something like this, and possibly the game show, should be done on a volunteer to watch basis, instead of mandatoriy.  Many in my area were just sticking around because they had bought $40 in raffle tickets.

  I've thought about the dinners, and to me it would make more sense to have them more general.  Dinner, some speeches about the car or car related items, maybe a short video, or video played during dinner, and finish it with a raffle.  This keeps things less crammed for time and makes for a more fluid evening.

  Personally speaking, I would have loved to have seen the DMC Players during the car show itself.  I had plenty of time to walk around and see the cars and mingle with people.  By 2pm I went back to the hotel to take a nap.  This would be the perfect time for a game show, tech session, Improv Group, you name it.

  Thanks for all your help Flavia, and the rest of you guys that made this event happen.  I hope you had some time to enjoy yourselfs!

  Erik Geerdink

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM