From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Flavia
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:19 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Game for DCS 2008

I hope the discussion about the stickers is over by now.... There are
a lot of more interesting things to talk about! Here's one:
I wanted some feedback and ideas from you guys about the DCS 2008. As
you probably read in other posts, Ken and Kevin mentioned about a
trivia game that they were planning on doing for this past show.
I also thought of contributing to that months ago, but I got really
busy with registrations and never took the time to see about helping
with the game. Another reason for everyone to book the hotel and
register as soon as registration is open.
Kevin has some great ideas and I offered to help him. What I wanted
to know from the attendees is what category of questions you think
people would be more interested. Here's what I came up with:
-General BTTF questions
-BTTF behind the scene
-DeLorean history
-DeLorean technical
-80's pop culture
Any other ideas?

Flavia

PS.: I am sorry to hear that Jordan's car was vandalized and he is
right that people are making a big fuss over little stickers when he
had real damage done to his car.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM