[DMCForum] Re: Game for DCS 2008

Thanks, Erik.
I think that if this game happens, it should be Saturday afternoon,
fot the same reasons you stated. Although there is a lot to see and
the vendors have their products available, it's nice to have
entertainment sometime during those roughly 5 hours.
I really liked the DMC players, but I was right by the stage, so I
didn't miss anything.

Flavia
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erik Geerdink <dmcerik@...> wrote:

> I agree.  Personally, I believe the "DMC Players" improv. group
should have been done during the car show, instead of making everyone
watch it.  I know for the people in my area, we couldn't even hear
them speak.  Something like this, and possibly the game show, should
be done on a volunteer to watch basis, instead of mandatoriy.  Many
in my area were just sticking around because they had bought $40 in
raffle tickets.

>   I've thought about the dinners, and to me it would make more
sense to have them more general.  Dinner, some speeches about the car
or car related items, maybe a short video, or video played during
dinner, and finish it with a raffle.  This keeps things less crammed
for time and makes for a more fluid evening.

>   Personally speaking, I would have loved to have seen the DMC
Players during the car show itself.  I had plenty of time to walk
around and see the cars and mingle with people.  By 2pm I went back
to the hotel to take a nap.  This would be the perfect time for a
game show, tech session, Improv Group, you name it.

>   Thanks for all your help Flavia, and the rest of you guys that
made this event happen.  I hope you had some time to enjoy yourselfs!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM