[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[ Ryan, I am not provoking only stating chronological order, so I will post this
]

> Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?
> Posted by: "Marc Levy" malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx malevy_nj
> Date: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:35 am (PDT)
>
> I am *NOT* Taking sides here on all of the who stole
> what and who threatened who (because it is all
> hearsay),

Accept for those who witnessed the acts.

> but what you say below is incorrect.
> It was Monte who opened the floodgates by putting the
> stickers on his car.

I'd say it was VB who opened the gates by steeling the photos of Monte's car from
Gary's BTTF site which lead to Monte's stickers.

> Even if we all agree that person XYZ sucks dick, it is
> inappropriate to put it on a label and drive it in to
> the show.

Agreed.

Shannon Y
16506