[DMCForum] Broke Down

Is there anyone on these lists near Knox, PA (exit #64) on I-80 that can help
Matt Summer (I believe that's how you spell his last name, from CT,) out. He ran
over a deer carcus... radiator crack leaking, stainless steel clutchline torn.
I've left messages for Dave Stragand & Dan Plakosh as those are the closest
people I know that are near Matt. I also gave Matt their numbers and Bauerle
Automotive in OH. I believe there is a shop nearby that can temporarily (yeah I
suck at spelling) repair his clutch line but don't know yet.

If you are near him, have spare parts and can help please reply to me so I can
get you in contact with him.

Thank you!

Shannon Y
16506