[DMCForum] Re: Game for DCS 2008

No, I don't have Filemaker Pro, but nothing that I wouldn't be able
to get (anyone???). Well, it's 2 years from now so we can figure out
these details, such as when to have the activity and what prizes to
give. I believe we could give them some raffle prizes (if those that
donate the prizes allow) or beer :)

Flavia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM