From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bob Brandys
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:48 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Indecent stickers

Jack,

The intent was not down talk.  It was meant to say that BTTF owners are
the ones at risk here.  Hence, my strong concern over those stupid
labels.
I deal with the legal systems every day.   I see what it does to screw
the little guy and give rich people and corporations more money.

If monty's wants to put his assets at risk, fine, BUT don't screw it up
for the rest of us.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM