[DMCForum] Re: Indecent stickers

Bob,

I think you and Robert are both blowing this sooo totally out of
proportion.

Since Robert obviously held your hand and took you to where the
stickers were would you care to tell everyone else just where they
were? In addition could you tell me how a child could even see them
if they were less than 4-5 feet tall?

IIRC, two were tucked away on a heat sink in front of the Mr Fusion
stack. The other two were on two red Dash components that you could
only see from the front of the car if you were basicly standing over
it. They were not visible in the interior nor were the stickers on
any of the main "showoff" components like the side of the Mr Fusion,
the face of the Flux Capacitor, or the Time Circuits Switch.

Heck, the only way Robert found them was after he had blindly taken
dozens of photos of the car. He wasn't even looking where he was
taking pics - just randomly shoving his camera in every nook and
cranny to take detail shots. He even admitted as much in an earlier
message.

And don't give me that children have an eye for detail crap. They
would have to see it first. And as someone else pointed out there
was worse language spoken at the show by people on the stage.

You're making Everest out of a sand grain...

-Gary

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM