[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Dave and all,

 I agree with gary, this should not go into private mode.  This
situation has been going on too long and I feel must be dealt with.

  You will all notice that Bob has totally ignored the question
about stealing Monte's pictures from Gary's website!

  Bob.....why did you do this?  Why did you refuse to take the off
when asked?  Why do you feel that Monte should be "nice" to you at
the show given your refusal?

 You are now trying to hide behind a threat of legal action.
Make sure you mention your actions on your website to your lawyer
friend. Perhaps you should have been a gentleman back when you were
asked to remove the pictures.   This is all your doing, stop blaming
others.  My God....what will it take for you to understand that you
can't go pissing people off and then expect joy and open arms when
you finally meet them.

If anyone should take legal action it is Monte and Gary for your
stealing images and then refusing to remove them.   If you can dish
it out you should be able to take it.   Oh, but wait.....you don't
want anyone to know you did this and outright refused to take them
off....Well, you did it and now you are all pissed off over Monte's
non-aggessive protest against you.  While inappropriate as some of
the stickers might have been, you brought it on yourself.  Why can't
you see that and just apologize for your lack of vision?

Just because you have deleted all references to this on your website
you cannot hide the fact that you stole them.  There is an e-mail
papertrail on this that you cannot delete.   Monte didn't want his
images on your site and you just flat out didn't care.

  How about addressing that Bob?  I'm sure everyone would like to
know why you did this and disrespected another member of our
community by your refusal.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary Weaver II" <gary@...> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Its actually quite simple. This is the only remaining venue where
> the issue is in the public eye since Robert can not delete/edit
his
> comments here. The Friday/Saturday activity on his own board has
> already been removed/edited.
>
> I've not brought it up too much on my board since it doesn't
matter
> to much to me. I am pretty much only involved because Robert made
> his inital post which was entirely innacurate. This post is what
> made it's way back to Ken during the show and for some reason I
> believe he throught the "supposed" threats of physical violence
and
> vandalism were somehow true. At that point it was nearly
impossible

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM