RE: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

RE: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Yeah, everyone is "nice" until they are pissed off.
It's always the "nice and quiet" guys who rampage through the streets with
machine guns.
I don't underestimate anyone.
If he was so nice, so nobel, so forgiving then why is he putting slanderous
stickers
on his car. This was a carefully planned out and calculated effort that
started at home
on his desktop printer.
This was planned out long ago.
What does that tell you?
Don't believe the hype dude.
People who are manipulative like this can't be trusted.
All I can say is, if you were to get on thier bad side, there might
be stickers all about YOU on his car next time.
How would like that?
-VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM