[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

No worries, my foot is already well in my mouth :)

I WAS incorrect in my timeline. I was looking at a cached version of
my pages and missed the date differences.

My first administrative action against you was in October (the
restricted sales access). In November you created your website. You
were actually still a member. You even went so far to plug the site
on my board. It didn't bother me one bit, you were still denied
sales access though. I even sold you a part or two and shared info
with you (trying to keep the peace and all that). You were only
banned permanently after you decided to make up some crap and rake
me over the coals on my board - then admitted it was all a lie.

THATS why you were banned. I apologize for getting the timeline
skewed.

But hey, if you want to to a little GW2 Clearing house on your site -
 Please do. I've told you to go ahead with it everytime you've
threatened me you would.

After two years, I'm still waiting... :)

-Gary

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@...>
wrote:

> Before you put your foot in your mouth keep in mind that I have
saved every
> email you and I
> have ever had in a folder, including the one where you explain to
me that
> building my website
> was the "last straw", etc....
> I am not going to bore all these people with this, but I think
that when I
> have time I will
> post on my website the complete timeline and archive of letters
for review.
> I don't think anyone but you and I cares about any of this, and
these petty
> arguments are not the point.
> The point is how things are handled in a public forum, and how
Monte

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM