Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

On 6/19/06, Gary Weaver II <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  You followed Monte around the show with camera in hand trying to egg
>  him into a fight. You admitted you put stuff on his car while he was
>  out of the building. You have flat out lied about the threats of
>  violence and vandalism.

For what it's worth, I fully believe Bob would attempt to make this
physical. When I called him on the carpet for selling $15 antennas for
$90, playing on the odds that others don't know the cross reference
part number, I was also threatened with physical violence.

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM