[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

 I have nothing to say about what transpired at the show because I
never saw anything, but I will say something about VB. I bought 2 DVDs
from him for a fair price and he was completely honest and upfront
about their quality and content, not to mention appreciative of the
sale. In all honesty Im not very much a fan of BTTF so I dont really
care for the replicas but VB does provide a service now else does. Im
glad someone was there to chronicle the goings on of the show.....just
my 2 cents

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM