Re: [DMCForum] Loose steering

Hell, I don't know which bearing. I've never really looked to see how
the thing is setup. I just recall a lot of conversation on replacing
some bearing in the steering components, specifically I remember
someone saying "it feels like driving a new car again."

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM