Re: [DMCForum] left front fender on eBay...

Re: [DMCForum] left front fender on eBay...

I have a left and a right fender that I was planning on bringing to Chicago
with me to sell.
I haven't decided on the prices for them yet, but I can assure you they will
go for an awesome
deal....they do have some very slight damage that I might try to work out
before we leave,
it would be an easy fix for anyone who works with these metals.
I am going to have a lot of stuff for sale at awesome prices, everything
MUST go!
I am getting rid of most of my DeLorean and BTTF collectables, and will also
have a lot of my top shelf BTTF props there for sale too.
All the stuff I have been holding out on.
Bring cash!
-VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM