RE: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

You can label me anything you want.  I said this before, but talk to anyone
who has ever started a new business, tried to publish a book, get a new
product on the market, etc and you will hear this.  The very rare few get it
out there very easy.

You are starting out with the odds against you succeeding.  I am not trying
to discourage anyone from trying, rather just the opposite.  If anyone
thinks starting a new business or bringing a new product to market is a get
rich quick path they will be very disappointed.

I will do you one better. I have a design for a magnetic engine with one
moving part.  After I came up with that I realized it would be difficult to
implement in current production vehicle so I came up with a variation that
could be a direct drop-in replacement.

You build it and I will tell you how for FREE, just split the profits with
me.  I will even give you ten years to do it.  No, I do not have a working
prototype due to funds.

Greg