Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

On 5/31/06, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You are starting out with the odds against you succeeding.  I am not trying
> to discourage anyone from trying, rather just the opposite.  If anyone
> thinks starting a new business or bringing a new product to market is a get
> rich quick path they will be very disappointed.

Woah - hold on there just a minute. I'm not trying to invent anything.
I don't believe free energy devices are even possible - they violate
the laws of physics. So I'm certainly not trying to build one. Rather,
I'm arguing that if someone DID build one, it would change the world,
you'd be filthy rich, and you'd have to be an idiot to let some oil
company gobble it up.

Do you disagree with me on those points?

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM