[DMCForum] Re: Is It Worth It?

Hey forum people and Rob,

I want to apologize...I did not mean to imply that Rob's price was not
fair, only that $3000 is a lot of money for me!

Rob is actually being very good about explaining all the cost/benefits
with me and is saving me having to do two separate jobs (which would
cost more).

My only question was whether I should keep throwing money into my
darling little money pit :)

Thank you all for your advice.  Rob has already done most of this
work, so I might as well finish the job right.  And, I think I am
convinced that I should at least keep the car a bit longer.  No point
letting the next eBay purchaser of #1673 get all the good times out of
her!

Lauren

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> Ok, now that $3k price makes a LOT more sense.  We didn't know the
cylinder
> head needs to be removed.
>
> Based on what Rob listed $3k sounds very reasonable.
>
> Greg

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM