[DMCForum] Re: Is It Worth It?

Hi Lauren.

> My only question was whether I should keep throwing money into my
> darling little money pit :)

If you find that the enjoyment you get from the car outweighs the
value of the money you have to toss into it, and as long as you have
the $, then you should keep throwing money into it.  Please don't
expect to get the $ back though.  That's just the nature of used
cars, even special ones.

You're not the first person to buy a Delorean that looked good, but
had a stunning number of things wrong with it, that's for sure.
There are plenty of us.

You also would not be the first person to buy a car, find out it was
going to be more expensive to get going than expected, and sell it at
a substantial loss.  So don't beat on yourself either way.

Rick.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM