RE: [DMCForum] Re: Is It Worth It?

>Thank you all for your advice.  Rob has already done most of this
>work, so I might as well finish the job right.  And, I think I am
>convinced that I should at least keep the car a bit longer.  No point
>letting the next eBay purchaser of #1673 get all the good times out of
>her!
>
>Lauren

Exactly, and the hard part is probably over.  When you start getting into
the cosmetic stuff where you actually see big changes happen fast it will
re-energize your enjoying the car. :)

In addition, you should be way less stressed out since Rob is working on the
car.  Imagine if you took it to just some random shop.

Greg

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM