[DMCForum] 6068 progress

It was a productive weekend over here too..

I got the trans back in 6068 (Discovered some major
leaks at the DMA spring social), got the AC installed
and working (gets cold, but it was not very hot here
today.. will test again later in the week), and I got
the new CD player in!

In the process, I also fixed the shifter.  It moves
better now, but still not as smooth as the stock DMC.
I can live with it..  The clutch is also a bit better,
or maybe my leg just got stronger?

All that is left is to swap the intake (when it comes
in), and clean the 5 years of dirt out/off of the car.

--- Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM