From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 5:46 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] EFIII / Twin Turbo engine progress

Hi All

Twin Turbo and EFI conversions to scratch-built engines came on in leaps
and bounds this weekend thanks to the arrival of the ECUs.  Back-to-back
we have our EFI even-fire twin turbo and our high compression,
perfomance Stage II odd-fire delorean engine complete with EFI intake
manifold. Both very much work-in-progess when the photos were taken!

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2230.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2225.JPG

So barring any catastrphic failures, both should be at Eurofest under
their own steam :-) You'll know which ones they are, just listen out for
the loudest exhausts..... (long story)

Martin
DMCL

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM