Re: [DMCForum] Window cracking problem, what gives?

Re: [DMCForum] Window cracking problem, what gives?

I think you'll find all original DMC windscreens have the British Safety
"Kite Mark". They were made in the UK probably by Pilkington who have
been around for years.

http://www.bsi-global.com/Kitemark/index.xalter

Not every car has such a swept screen as the DeLorean. And what happens
a) when you do need to change your screen (you'll need a new mittor) or
b) when the mirror itself breaks (seen that too).

There seems to be some reluctance to trust a sticky pad. They last for
years, just not 25 in the hot sun :-) PLus, if using JB Weld, how ydo
you hold the thing in place while the glue's setting?

Martin