From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:52 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Window cracking problem, what gives?

There are countless cars in Europe that use stick-on mirrors. You need
to use a special sticky pad for the job. They're designed to fall off if
you knock them rather than crack the glass and provide some "give". What
they don't do is allow the mirror to shake

You can buy them in any service station over here for about 50p. You
must make sure both surfaces are completely clean (denatured alcohol or
acetone or simlar - not white spirit or thinners). Marc can tell you how
we stuck his on outside the hotel in Memphis and it's still there...
(the mirror, that is, I mean obvioualy the hotel is :-)

Check this out on ebay UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8053162412

Martin