Re: [DMCForum] Window cracking problem, what gives?

Re: [DMCForum] Window cracking problem, what gives?

Martin,

That's probably the easiest question you've ever
asked, How to hold the mirror in place??  Everybody
knows (inclulding your side of the pond) that was the
reason Duck Tape was invented.  :-)   Shucks, even
MLTAW knows the sticky advantages of WWII wonder.

Mike   TPS    1630

--- Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>