[DMCForum] Re: ebay car in AR.

LOL..Yeah I was expecting for it to wear off but so far it is still
there if not worse. Sure there were times when I wanted to sell the
car and tried but I am so glad that I didn't.

I am in the middle of getting my car drivable, I'm on the down hill
part of it though, almost there. I've had the car for about a year
now and am still waiting on it's first real drive, I've gotten it on
the road going under it's own power but I'm still waiting to take it
cruising. I'm almost done with it, I think. I have the intake
manifold off and finally replaced the vaccum lines, I'm looking for
a shop vac that I can barrow so I can clean the valley of death.
After I put everything back together all I have to do is do some
brake work and figure out my clutch trouble then in theory it should
be running well enough to drive it down to sonic. I can see where it
might be a hassle for everyday use but I guess I'll have to find
that out the hard way.

I have heard of another delorean in arkansas. There is a retired
gentleman who lives in Hot Springs that pulls his out a few times a
year. There is a car show at Sonic in Hot Springs that John Cooney
is taking his deLorean too and the event coordinator invited me to
put my car in but I don't think it will be up to the drive. I'm
still going and will take pictures and I'm half way hopping that the
other guy with a DeLo will attend.

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ryan Wright" <ryanpwright@...>
wrote:

> On 3/25/06, Josh Porter <joshp1986@...> wrote:
> > I almost wet myself when I would see some of you guys driving
back to the hotel.

> Wow. I mean, DeLoreans are cool, but... ;-)
>
> The fascination will eventually wear off. Hey, aren't you in the
> middle of working on getting your DeLorean driveable? How long has
> that been going on? The love affair should have worn off by now.
If it