Re: [DMCForum] Re: [OT] Battlestar Galactica...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: [OT] Battlestar Galactica...

Let me ask this: What apps do you all use to snag binaries off of
newsgroups, and where are some good groups?

I've tried a few apps (such as Binary News Reaper) and rarely get
anything worth keeping. The retention on my ISP's servers is too low
and I don't have time to babysit BNR every day, manually scouring for
files... I'd prefer something that lets me setup a search criteria and
automatically downloads anything meeting that criteria, every day, all
day.

-Ryan