Re: [DMCForum] The Simpsons..

There we go.

Marc originally introduced us to the video through this website:

http://holymoly.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58

Which claims that it's a leaked "trailer" for "The Simpsons".  I suppose
I just incorrectly assumed that that referred to the US motion picture
scheduled for release in 2008 ("trailer" for a TV show? Brits...).  That
explanation certainly satisfies me.

Regards,
Jon Heese