Re: [DMCForum] The Simpsons..

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Jon Heese wrote:

> Your version of the film reversal question is still puzzling, and in
> addition it goes along with the assumption that the trailer was shot in
> the UK/for a UK audience, and thus doesn't solve the "Why a British
> trailer for an American movie?" question.

I haven't really been following this thread carefully.  Have you guys not
seen the "original" source for this video?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2006100428,00.html

The video has nothing to do with any US movie.  It's a promo for the new
series (season in American TV talk) of the Simpsons in the UK.

-andrew